{Lifestyle Portraiture} Sneak Peek - Family bonding through play and laughter | Naperville Family Photographer

May 09, 2012

I truly believe that a family that plays and laughs together, stays together. My weekend session with the S and W family was just that. It was such a blast because everyone got into the spirit of fun and games and pure enjoyment of each other's company.

During the course of our conversation, I was told that the family hasn't been together in a LONG time! - I knew I wanted to focus the session on the emotions and connections this family had with each other. And I was not disappointed. In fact they totally rocked the session!

Thank you to the S and W family for welcoming me into your home and giving me a glimpse of the special bond that is family! - Enjoy your sneak peek!

How cute is this - grandson pushing grandad on the swing!
Beautiful couple - inside and out!
This was a setup for a '60s Bollywood scene of a hero and heroine running around the tree :) - Little man S made a dash to be in the picture with his grandparents! - SO CUTE :)
Don't these two look like newlyweds! - There was a lot of teasing and bantering going on in the background but these two just fit like two peas in a pod!
Look at the kids all grown-up!
My favorite - To me, this picture just captures everything about this family - FUN! - I did not have to tell them twice for a silly face. In fact, I am sure I did not quite finish my statement and they were all ready with their pose :) - You know what I love the most - look at grandma's face - calm and composed - like this is normal in her family!...LOL