{Personal Expressions} Shooting in the golden light and loving it! | Naperville Natural Light Photographer

June 22, 2012

Anyone who enjoys photography knows that one of the best times to shoot is either just after sunrise or just before sunset when the sun is low in the sky. The light is just gorgeous and everything takes on such a beautiful golden glow. I really wanted to capture this golden light and the sun flare effect. So I contacted one of my colleagues - the lovely and super talented Laura at Little Dream Photography and together we came up with a simple but elegant photoshoot idea. Her beautiful sister, Ashley, modeled for us and I must say, I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

It was so nice to talk photography with someone who gets it :) and have a model willing to try anything. Ashley was so patient with us! - inspite of the scratches and mosquito bites she got by the end of the session :)

Thanks Ashley! - I loved how these turned out :)
I loved this one! - inspite of the fact that I seem to have cut off her legs!..LOL...The angle of the sun and the location was just perfect!
These were after the sun had set but the sky still had such a beautiful glow to it!