{Lifestyle Portraiture} Fall family session at the farm | Naperville Family Photographer | Batavia Family Photographer

November 04, 2012

I have to say October might actually be in the lead as one of my favorite months to take pictures. I have been really luckly to have not one, but two sessions at this beautiful farm. The location, the colors and the surroundings were just perfect! - and the adorable subjects that I photographed definitely helped :)
We started off playing at the park and Ms.B was so cute.
Look at those stunning eyes and those rosy cheeks :)
I adore this picture - the love that these two have for Ms.B is so evident in this picture!
We then hiked into the farm - the setting sun and the autumn colors made for a stunning backdrop for these beautiful family photographs!
I felt like I was in a movie set....the perfectly alined trees and the burst of color :)
Of course, any fall family session would be incomplete without pumpkins....and we had lots and lots of pumpkins at the farm :)
Thank you F family for an adorable evening. Hope to see you all soon :)